Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Secrets to Success

Why do soooooooooo many people have a secret to law school success and they all seem to conflict. Especially when it comes to which study guide to use. I want my study and learning process already established so if I get to school it will only require tweaking. I'm the type of learner that has to write things in order to memorize and then I also used flash card. I can't read and memorize. I'm still liking Law School Confidential supposed method, but I think I want to add flash cards. If I stick with a supposed work plan during the week. I can use the flash cards to reinforce on the weekends. I plan like I guess every one does to stick to a crazy schedule during the week and rest and party on the weekends. Probably party FRIDAY night and Rest Saturday Study Saturday Afternoon then more rest Saturday and then Church Sunday Morning and then back to the regularly scheduled program Sunday afternoon. I know some of you like this girl is crazy. But I don't adapt very well to big changes. I have to prepare my mind and body for what this will be like. If I make a schedule I can stick to it. And then I guess we all got a lil crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment