Monday, May 24, 2010

OK So Am I ready for this.....

So I keep reading other people's blawgs, and I read Law School Confidential, well that atleast made me feel confident that I could get ready. But am I ready NoW? H - E- Double Hockey Stix no!. I'm scared to death of my class attendance. I know people are like, um just go to class. But I haven't been a steady class attender since high school, even then I frequently roamed the hallways, finding new routes so the hall monitors couldnt keep tabs on me. I have done my best to do the least necessary to maintain a B average. It's Just SCHOOL. But now its all different. I gotta get that A. I gotta make Law Review. I gotta get that 1L summer position. I gotta get that job at the top firm. And no Im not going to a Top10 law school. But I know its still possible. I just gotta prepare. If I put my mind to anything I can do it.

So my first order of business,is as Law School Confidential will say... SETTING UP MY HEADQUARTERS

- well im looking for the best alarm clock. www.thinkgeek.com that should help me. I need something that I need to get up and do something, because I press snooze like it aint nothing.
- I already picked out my bookbag, not taking my mother's suggestion and getting a rolley because im petite. Nope, I'ma get that NORTHFACE SURGE BACKPACK.
- I already done got my laptop. And I am learning all of its knicks and knacks now. So I'll be good.
- I'm reading every book I possibly can on law school. And I'm letting the law school confidential mindframe sink in. Just read IVYBRIEFS- scared me a lil bit ( I gotta compete against the top ten, let these people know I chilled during undergrad, but that don't take nothing away from my intelligence...either does my grammar).

Back to searching for stuff to help with law school. I love the internet. I got a new attitude, see ya on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment